Please download the IXS CR policy via the link in resources below, or read on...
To claim please provide:
- An image of the valid claimed helmet with all straps cut.
- An image/file of the New Zealand proof of purchase/receipt from less than 12 months ago.
- An image/file of the sales receipt showing the price of the supplied replacement helmet.
- The MWL code of the helmet supplied for crash replacement.
Please provide the above in one email with attachments of a combined total size no greater than 8MB and send to email@example.com
- Marleen will invoice and supply the replacement helmet at the consumer contribution price less $15 + GST to cover the stores time and handling.
The iXS New Zealand Crash Replacement Policy covers the following iXS helmet models:
- iXS Trail EVO/RS EVO
- iXS Trigger AM
- iXS Trigger FF
The eligible helmet must be processed within 12 months of the purchase date.
You must be the original owner.
The helmet must have been purchased through a New Zealand iXS dealer.
Crash replacement cannot be claimed on a helmet supplied on crash replacement.
The iXS New Zealand Crash Replacement process:
- Return the eligible iXS helmet to any iXS stockist.
- Provide a valid New Zealand proof of purchase within 12 months of claim date.
- Prove you are the original owner of the helmet.
- Pay the replacement contribution for a new helmet of the model of your choice (upgrades/alternatives models permitted):
- $100 incl GST Trail EVO/RS EVO
- $150 incl GST Trigger AM
- $200 incl GST Trigger FF
You may only claim one crash replacement helmet per original iXS helmet purchased.