PRAXIS - LYFT HD - M30 DIRECT MOUNT CARBON MTB CRANKSET
Created as a “Heavy-Duty” version of the LYFT, the HD has a more robust carbon layup, and a thicker M30 THRU spindle, and only available in a 170mm length. The LYFT HD is a premier mountain crank for a rider who might ride harder and in more rough terrain than others.
- Hollow Carbon arm construction | “HD” robust carbon layup
- 170mm, 3-bolt direct mount ring interface
- Thicker “HD” M30 THRU Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 Thru BB
- Wave Tech DM ring 49mm or Boost 52mm chain line
- Works with 10/11/12sp chains
- Weight 550g +/- (170 with 32T)
- Q-Factor 172mm
- Visit Stikrd.com to create your own custom LYFT decal!!
BB : The LYFT HD ‘M30 THRU’ mountain crank requires the use of a Praxis ‘M30 THRU’ bottom bracket. Please choose the correct ‘M30 THRU’ BB for your specific frame spec.
DM RING : Praxis make two DM ring versions for correct chainlines. “DM-A” or “DM-B”
When installed on a Praxis mtn crank : DM-A = 49mm NON-BOOST Chainline.
When installed on a Praxis mtn crank : DM-B = 52mm BOOST Chainline.
Note : Chainline is critical. Do NOT install another brand DM ring on a Praxis Mtn crank as the chainline will not be correct 49mm or 52mm Boost.