RITCHEY WCS ZETA ROAD DISC WHEELSET
The do-everything aluminum race wheel is wider, lighter and stiffer than ever—and now available in a tubeless disc brake version.
Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminum road wheels—they offer incredible performance and durability that’s hard to beat at any price. The critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces. New dedicated disc brake version features new two-piece forged hubs and disc-only OCR rim extrusion.
- New forged and machined phantom disc hubs
- Disc-specific, tubeless Zeta II OCR™ rims are light, stiff and wide
- Forged, machined and staggered hub flange increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel
- Centerlock compatible
- 1,560 grams (735g front, 825g rear)
Rims: WCS Zeta II Tubeless OCR
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
Hubs: WCS Disc w/9mm standard QR
Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8 DB
- BB black finish
- 735g front
- 825g rear