***NOW REPLACED BY PROFESIONAL LUBE***
FENWICK’S STEALTH LUBES – Performance Engineering
Since their introduction in 2012, following several years of research, Fenwick’s Stealth chain lubes have become real game changers in the areas of all-weather high-stress endurance riding and racing.
Both Stealth lubes include the following features:
• Super-smooth lubrication through deep penetration of chain and linkage components
• Heightened lubricity to reduce component fatigue, heat generation and chain stretch
• Specific cushioning additives for an extremely quiet ride, mile after mile
• Unique air-curing formula, forming a resilient bonded film on all internal & external surfaces
• Enhanced corrosion protection
• Complete compatability with Fenwick’s degreasers for rapid cleaning
Stealth Mountain Bike Chain Lube
The weather could be horrendous, the trails absolutely filthy, but Fenwick’s Stealth Mountain Bike just shrugs it all off. Phenomenally resilient, it provides silky-smooth lubrication with sound-deadening cushioning additives and corrosion inhibitors for an incredibly quiet, gunk-free ride.
How to use Stealth Mountain Bike Lube
Warm and Shake well. For best results apply to a clean chain.
Step 1: Twist top cap to regulate flow.
Step 2: Apply a drop of lube to each link.
Step 3: Rotate chain for 20 sec.
Step 4: If required, wipe off excess with a clean dry cloth.
Step 5: For best results allow 3 - 4 hrs to cure, can also be used whilst still wet (although the lube won't last as long).
For best results clean chain beforehand with Fenwicks Foaming Chain Cleaner.
In cold conditions, Stealth Lube will thicken. Warm bottle first in luke warm water for 30 secs to a minute for an easier application
It is well worth taking your time with this lube to get it's full benefit.
Don't use too much lube on your chain, more is not always better. Plus it will save you money