FENWICK’S STEALTH LUBES – Performance Engineering
Since their introduction in 2012, following several years of research, Fenwick’s Stealth chain lubes have become real game changers in the areas of all-weather high-stress endurance riding and racing.
Both Stealth lubes include the following features:
• Super-smooth lubrication through deep penetration of chain and linkage components
• Heightened lubricity to reduce component fatigue, heat generation and chain stretch
• Specific cushioning additives for an extremely quiet ride, mile after mile
• Unique air-curing formula, forming a resilient bonded film on all internal & external surfaces
• Enhanced corrosion protection
• Complete compatability with Fenwick’s degreasers for rapid cleaning
Stealth Road Bike Chain Lube
An amazingly quiet lube with exceptional durability, Stealth Road Bike Chain Lube is the choice for regular long rides or races on the road. Its air-curing formula forms a bonded film on all internal & external surfaces to protect componentry for a staggering volume of miles.
Stealth Road Bike Chain Lube is also designed for optimum, efficient removal with Fenwick’s degreasers.
How to use Stealth Road Bike Lube
Warm and Shake well. For best results apply to a clean chain.
Step 1: Twist top cap to regulate flow.
Step 2: Apply a drop of lube to each link.
Step 3: Rotate chain for 20 sec.
Step 4: If required, wipe off excess with a clean dry cloth.
Step 5: For best results allow 3 - 4 hrs to cure, can also be used whilst still wet (although the lube won't last as long).
For best results clean chain beforehand with Fenwicks Foaming Chain Cleaner.
In cold conditions, Stealth Lube will thicken. Warm bottle first in luke warm water for 30 secs to a minute for an easier application
Don't over apply Stealth lube, one small drop per link. If you put too much on then this will happen after one ride
It is well worth taking your time with the Stealth lube to get the best out of it.
Ride clean! :-)