TRP - G-SPEC DH7 DERAILLEUR/SHIFTER BOX SET
The ongoing competition amongst the best mechanics in the world during a World Cup season is to build the quietest bike on the track. John Hall identified the movement of the derailleur around the B-knuckle as one of the points for improvement. This inspired John‘s idea to lock the B-knuckle to the bike‘s derailleur hanger.
- Hall Lock
- G-Spec Ratchet Clutch
- G-Spec finishing touches
- Carbon fiber cage & Upper link
- Extra wide parallelogram pivot
- Sealed cartridge bearings pulleys
- Cassettes compatibility - SRAM XG-795 (10-24), PG-720 (11-25), e*thirteen 9-21, Max Tooth 25T.
Ergonomics are key to Aaron and he wanted something different for a reason. In addition to adjustability, TRP engineers looked at the cable release lever’s ergonomics and devised a system to move it in a linear path to mimic the motion of a rider’s thumb rather than rotating away.
- Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin
- Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever
- Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever
- Ball bearing equipped
- 7 speed
- Tool-free straight lace cable changes
- Rider adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range